The glass fiber mesh cloth is based on a glass fiber woven fabric and is coated with a polymer anti-emulsion. Therefore, it has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength in warp and weft directions, and can be widely used for insulation, waterproofing and crack resistance of interior and exterior walls of buildings. The glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly made of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. It is made of medium alkali-free glass fiber yarn (mainly composed of silicate, good chemical stability) and twisted by special structure - leno weave. After that, it is subjected to high-temperature heat setting treatment with anti-alkali liquid and reinforcing agent.
Alkali resistant glass fiber mesh
Glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly used on wall reinforcement materials, such as glass fiber wall mesh, GRC wall board, EPS inner and outer wall insulation board, gypsum board, waterproof coiled cloth, asphalt roof waterproofing, fireproof board, building Caulking belts and more.
Construction method of glass fiber mesh cloth:
1. The preparation of polymer mortar must be carried out by a person to ensure the quality of the mixing.
2. Rotate the lid back counterclockwise and re-mix the binder with a stirrer or other tools to avoid separation of the binder and moderate mixing to avoid quality problems.
3, the polymer mortar mix ratio: KL binder: 425 # sulphoaluminate cement: sand (with 18 mesh sieve bottom): = 1:1.88: 3.25 (weight ratio).
4. After the cement and sand dosage barrels are weighed, they are poured into the iron ash tank for mixing. After mixing evenly, the binder is added according to the mixing ratio, and the stirring must be uniform to avoid segregation and porridge. Water can be added as appropriate according to workability.
5. Water is used for concrete.
6, the polymer mortar should be used with the distribution, the good polymer mortar is best used within 1 hour. The polymer mortar should be placed in a cool place to avoid exposure to sunlight.
7. Cut the mesh from the entire roll of fiberglass mesh according to the length and width required in advance, leaving the necessary overlap length or the length of the overlap.
8, cut in a clean and flat place, the cutting must be accurate, the cut mesh must be rolled up, not allowed to fold, not allowed to step on.
9. Make a reinforcement layer at the corner of the building. The reinforcement layer should be attached to the innermost side, 150mm on each side.
10. When applying the first time of polymer mortar, keep the EPS board surface dry and remove harmful substances or impurities from the board.
Worker paste mesh cloth
11. A layer of polymer mortar is scraped on the surface of the polystyrene board. The area to be scraped should be slightly larger than the length or width of the grid cloth. The thickness should be approximately 2 mm. Except for the requirements of the edge, the polymer mortar is not allowed to be coated. On the side of the polystyrene board.
12. After scraping the polymer mortar, the grid should be placed on it, the curved surface of the mesh cloth is facing the wall, and the flat coating is applied from the center to the periphery, so that the mesh cloth is embedded in the polymer mortar, and the mesh cloth is not It should be wrinkled. After the surface is dry, apply a layer of polymer mortar on it with a thickness of 1.0mm. The mesh cloth should not be exposed.
13. The length of the lap joint around the mesh cloth shall not be less than 70mm. In the part to be cut, the patch shall be lapped, and the length of the lap shall not be less than 70mm.
14. The surrounding layer of the door and window should be made of reinforcement layer. The reinforcement layer mesh is attached to the innermost side. If the distance between the skin of the door and window frame and the surface of the base wall is greater than 50mm, the mesh cloth is pasted with the base wall. If it is less than 50mm, it needs to be turned over. The mesh cloth laid on the large wall should be embedded in the outside of the door and window frame.
15. At the four corners of the door window, after the standard net is applied, cover a 200mm×300mm standard net at the corners of the door window, and place it at a 90-degree angle with the window bisector, and stick it on the outermost side to strengthen; A piece of 200mm long, wide-width window width standard is attached to the inner corner of the corner.
16. Below the window sill, in order to prevent the damage caused by the impact, the reinforced mesh cloth should be placed first, and then the standard mesh cloth should be placed. Strengthen the mesh cloth to answer.
17. The construction method for placing the reinforcement layer is the same as the standard grid cloth.
18. The mesh cloth pasted on the wall should be covered on the overturned mesh cloth.
Construction of mesh cloth
19. The mesh cloth is applied from top to bottom, and the reinforced mesh cloth is applied first in the synchronous construction, and then the standard mesh cloth is used.
20. After the mesh cloth is glued, it should prevent the rain from scouring or impacting. The angle of the collision is easy. The doors and windows should take protective measures. The feeding parts should be protected against pollution. Surface damage or pollution must be dealt with immediately.
21. After the construction, the protective layer should not be exposed to rain within 4 hours.
22. After the protective layer is finally set, it should be sprayed and maintained in time. The average temperature of day and night is not less than 48 hours when it is higher than 15 °C, and not less than 72 hours when it is lower than 15 °C. (taken from fiberglass mesh)