High molecular weight anti-emulsion soak coating. Therefore, it has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength in warp and weft directions, and can be widely used for insulation, waterproofing, fire prevention and crack resistance of buildings inside and outside walls. The glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly made of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. It is made of medium-alkali-free glass fiber yarn (mainly composed of silicate, good chemical stability) and twisted by special structure - leno weave. After high temperature heat setting treatment with anti-alkali, enhancer and the like.
The mesh cloth is woven with medium or alkali-free glass fiber yarn, and the glass fiber mesh cloth coated with alkali-resistant polymer emulsion: alkali-resistant GRC glass fiber mesh, alkali-resistant wall reinforcement, mosaic special network Sheet and stone, marble back mesh
The main uses are widely used in:
1) Wall reinforcement materials (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wallboard, EPS inner and outer wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc.).
2) Strengthening cement products (such as Roman columns, flue, etc.)
Fiberglass mesh cloth (3)
3) Granite, mosaic special mesh, marble back mesh.
4) Waterproof roll cloth and asphalt roofing are waterproof.
5) Reinforce the skeleton material of plastic and rubber products.
6) Fire board.
7) Grinding wheel base fabric.
8) Geogrid for road pavement.
9) Construction caulking belts, etc.